Friday, November 26, 2010

Product Review!!

Some stuff worth buying. Or not.

  • John Frieda - Frizz-Ease     Four Stars
A little purple bottle containing a clear fluid with a syrup-like consistency. This product works really well when you straighten your hair, wet or dry. It makes it shiny, and silky smooth. "Touchably smooth" says my girl Jessica. Here comes the beef: After you put this in your wet hair, you cannot let it dry at all in a bun or ponytail. The product with make your hair feel greasy, and not good.
  • Madison Street: Champagne Dill Mustard     Four Stars
Some of you know that I am a mustard queen. I don't like mayonnaise or ketchup, just mustard. Anyway, I have tried quite a few types of mustards from regular Yellow to the schmancy Grey Poupon, and I have to say, this one isnt bad. I'll have it on my sandwiches sometimes (although I personally prefer Yellow on sandwiches) but mostly on wraps.
  • Shower Soothers      Five Stars
Large tablets of a blue powder-cake that come individually packaged. Before taking a show, place an unwrapped tablet by the drain, then shower away! The water breaks up the tablet and releases a pungent sent that clears your sinus'. Not the most appealing smell, but while your taking a shower (and for a while afterwards) your nose is clear.

  • Special K Low Fat Granola     One Star
You might have heard the commercials for granola, with people saying somethings about granola tasting like cardboard. Well, it's easy to see why they thought that, because this granola tastes rather bland. I usually buy store brand granola, and that tastes better than this. Maybe its the "low fat" thing, but this stuff is nasty.


Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment