Monday, November 29, 2010

HELP ME!

Sorry there was no story Sunday, but i had a LOT of homework to do and didn't have time. I wanted your input on what photo I should send in for a photography contest at school. Leave your answer in the comments with the number (or numbers) of your favorite photo. For good measure, put in what you don't like too. Remember, I can zoom in on the photo, and make it black&white, antique, whatever. Thanks!

    1
2
3
    
    
    5
    
    6
    
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    
    15
    16
    17
    18
    19
    20
    How nice, to end on a good even number :) I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS! Please comment. I'm hopeless with makeing a desicion, I really want your input. Ask your moms what they think and put that down too, ok? Thanks so much!
    ¬Rachael»◊

    1 comment: