Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spaghettios

Hey hey hey! Nothing much has happened today, pretty uneventful. I tried singing "American Pie" in the shower, but I forgot the words. It is a pretty long song you know, over 8 minutes. Then I got to thinking, my cat is probably freaking out. I mean, wouldn't you if you heard my screeching from the shower? I also had a bowl of alphabet Spaghettios for lunch. Gosh I love Spaghettios, the shapes are just so much fun. When my mom and i go to the store, I try to get her to buy the fun shapes. Downstairs right now, we have alphabet, Car's, princess, and original. I don't really like the hot dog ones, they have a weird texture. OOH! That reminds me! of course when your eating alphabet shaped food, you have to spell something out, right? So i wrote a little something random. I don't know why I chose that phrase, it just came to me. Eww, it just occurred to me that the tomato sauce looks like blood. Ha, I just thought of a story based of my noodle writing :)
It says "back off mister" to those who can't see

*clears throat* Once upon a time, a girl named Rachael went to her local Wal-Mart on a Spaghettios run. You see it was lunch time, and she had a hankering for cheap, alphabet shaped noodles. She grabbed a shopping basket and rushed to the "canned foods" aisle, ignoring the blue clad employees’ questions of "can I help you with that?" As she turned the corner, she realized that she was not alone in her noodle craving, as there was one, lone can of alphabet Spagettios left. She smiled, grateful of her luck. But she was premature in her joy, for she saw a man round the corner, with a crazed look on his face. The crazed look, of Spagettios deficiency. The man must have seen her too, because he stopped. He looked her straight in the eye, and smirked. Rachael began running, there wasn’t much time. The upper hand was hers, for she had a bowl of Spagettios yesterday, and the super human strength had not totally worn off. Her eyes were on the can, and she watched as her hand wrapped around the paper label. She watched, as his hand reached around at the same time. She looked up, almost in slow motion, to see the man looking straight at her. “I saw it first.” She said, not breaking eye contact. “But I need it,” replied the man, his voice strangled. Rachael’s eyes hardened, “I’m not going to tell you again, back off mister.” The man didn’t move. Rachael took a half step back with her back foot, and then came forward, swinging her basket carrying arm at his head. The man was unprepared, and made the mistake of turning his head towards the attack. The crunch that came next was a clear sign that a history of cosmetic surgeries was to come; Rachael had smashed his nose. He fell to the floor, clutching his face in pain. Rachael quickly snatched the Spagettios, put it in her broken, blood stained basket, and went on her merry way.

Hope you enjoyed my story, comment your reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment