Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Classes

Hey y'all! I just wanted to share with you what I have for classes this year. For homeroom I have Rosenberg, whom I hear is a really cool guy. If you have him, let me know! I only know that my friend Sam has him. So, here is my schedule for 1st semester
  1. H concept Physics
  2. German I
  3. (A) H gov (B) H freshman seminar
  4. (A) Chorus (B) H gp lit/comp
2nd Semester

  1. H intermediate Algebra
  2. H chemistry
  3. (A) H Gov (B) Health w/ Ingram
  4. (A) Chorus (B) H gp lit/comp
Ok, so that's all! let me know what y'all have gotten via ccomment, email, text, phone call, e.t.c! I'll be training really hard for the next few days for Volleyball try-outs, so don't miss me!

Ps, I got EATEN ALIVE by mosquito's this weekend! it looks like i have smallpox on my feet it is so bad! I have like 50 bites altogether. It's horrible. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment