Sunday, May 29, 2011

Awesome T-Shirts!

Ok, so whilst browsing the web, I came across several awesome t-shirts I feel are worth sharing with my audience :) That's right, list of picture time

                 Wanted Dead And Alive              May The Mass x Acceleration

                You're Killin' Me Smalls!               I'd Tap That

                Abstinence, 99.99% Effective                My Butt Hurts

                If Life Gives You Melons                Carbivore

                It's A Satchel                Hip Hop Anonymous

                Song of Storms - Product           Second Amendment

                One Ring to Rule them All                 Marching Band

                                                           Swan Dive                

Hope these gave you a giggle  :) sure made me giggle, especially when I needed a boredom break from trying to do homework. Whose with me?!    

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment