Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whats Happening RIGHT NOW?!

Right now I'm listening to "Little Shop of Horrors", but it just ended so now it's Fifteen by T-Swizzle. My homework is done (I hope). I can't really remember if I finished everything, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow, right? Kitten is spazzing like she always does right before I go to bed. :( My room is partially messy and- OH SNAP kitten just climbed my chair! It always freaks me out when she pops up out of nowhere and climbs my desk chair. Anyhow, I just need to put aways some shoes and clothes, tidy-up, and organize so it will look decent. I'm working on a pillowcase for charity at school, and I'm, really happy! Not really about the charity thing, even though that is totally math in its own way. I'm just excited that i got to use a sewing machine for the first time!! Sewing machines are so cool, I even learnd how to drive! lol, not really. It's called "driving", because you have to steer the fabric around to get the line right, and the farther down you push the peddle, the faster the needle. WAIT! Kitten wants to type!!!

Kitten: 
.k,kjuhhh21hm 0000000000000000000333333333333333333333333333aaaaaaaaaa

Kitten kept on deleting her writing, the smart little girl :) Anyway, It's Rachael's bedtime. Guten Nacht!

1 comment: