Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy (early) Birthday to Me!!

My birthday is tomorrow!! I'm really excited! I know that my brother is going to get me a hair dryer, because mine burnt out today. I went with my mom to buy the pair of converse that i wanted for my birthday gift. Of course at the same time my sister also got a pair of Sperrys shoes. Pfft. I decided to post a day early because 1) I am really excited 2) early is better than late and 3) by the time i can post tomorrow, my birthday will be half over :(. So, in honor of the occasion, i am doing a temporary "happy birthday!" themed blog for a couple days, then i am re-doing the layout! Starting fresh! I will post again tomorrow so you can know what i got, how the cake was, and everything else.

Friend of mine: But wait! Why didn't you invite me to your birthday party?!
Me: What do you mean? I didn't have a party.
Friend of mine: ?????

That's right! i didn't have a party, so you could not not be invited. So don't get mad! No madness directed towards me! None! No frown! STOP FROWNING! Good, smile :)



ps. Check out the new Video's Page! Full of the old music video's and just cool vids!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY DEAR RACHAEL HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete